Monday, December 2, 2013

Reagan's first foods

For the past month or so I've been starting Reagan on solid foods along with nursing. She's enjoyed it and is really getting the hang of it. Myah always made the most hilarious faces with anything she'd eat. Reagan rarely makes any faces. She seems to have liked everything except applesauce and bananas (because it wasn't blended fine enough). The past few days she has loved eating her food so much that I can't get it in her mouth fast enough! I go as fast as I can and she's still opening her mouth trying to get to me first! Then with every bite she goes, "mmm." I feel like that when I eat too. 
She loves her rice cereal and lately Myah has wanted to feed it to her. It's the cutest thing to see Myah imitating what I do when I feed Reagan, as shown in this video! 
First bite pictures
Carrots:
 Sweet Potatoes:
 Bananas:
Applesauce:
Not a fan!
She's also tried green beans and peas but I apparently didn't take pictures. 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm super impressed that Reagan didn't just grab the bowl out of your hand and stick in on her face. Really cute and I love the video of Myah feeding her.

The Tews said...

I like how Myah opens her mouth each time she gives Reagan a bite. Well, I think it's safe to say Myah's first food photos will always be the best ever...except that last one of Reagan and the applesauce is pretty good!

Katie said...

I love the video!