Monday, December 2, 2013

Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere

Myah is such a big helper. She is always good to clean up, so much so that it hinders playing with any friends! For example, the other day I was babysitting a two year old from my ward named Amelia. Amelia would dump things out to play with (like blocks, little play dough canisters, etc.) and Myah would immediately start putting them back. This also happened at my mom-in-law's house when Myah and cousin Noah were going to play with Lego blocks. Noah dumped them all out and started building a tower while Myah started putting them back in the bucket as soon as they hit the floor. She even started taking parts of Noah's tower to put them in the bucket. As you can imagine, Noah didn't like that too much! I guess this shows how I'm constantly cleaning up our apartment! It didn't take her long to catch on.
Her job around dinner time is to set the table. She loves it! As soon as I ask if she wants to set the table, she says, "YEAH!!! Self (by myself)." After each piece I ask what else we need and she knows. "Pates (plates)," "fokes (forks)," "wata (water)," etc. She's always so proud of herself with every piece she puts on the table. She pretty much does it all and it's adorable to watch. Hopefully this helpfulness keeps up!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the crooked placemat! What a great helper.

The Tews said...

Me and Myah could totally be friends - I love tidy toys! So funny. Her table setting is really cute.

Katie said...

I need Myah to move in with me!