Myah and Reagan have been sick for a few weeks; nasty cough, runny nose, fever. They were both still pretty happy girls, just napped a lot more. It was so sad for me to watch helplessly but they are all better now. During that time though, I put movies on for Myah because she didn't feel like doing anything else. This is a new thing! Myah never used to like to sit and watch more than 5 minutes of a movie, but now that's all she wants to do! I now have to ration the movie watching so her brain doesn't go mushy!
In movie watching position.
Myah watched Tangled about 20 times then dabbled into The Incredibles and Toy Story 2.
Things are good now, back to playing like normal...except that Myah asks for a movie constantly! Reagan loves playing with her toys, especially this cow. She loves chewing on his snout.
As you can see in this picture, I caught Reagan red-handed! I put Reagan on the floor to play with the diaper bag handles and came back to find a tissue torn to shreds! So Reagan must have reached into the back pocket, got into the tissue package, and pulled one out so she could make a mess. Adorable!







4 comments:
I'm so sorry they were sick! I'm glad they are feeling better. I hear you on the movie-watching. We'll be driving in the car and Porter will ask for a show, as if I can conjure up a TV right there!
Cute picture of the girls on the couch. Sorry about the sick thing. I think my kids are finally over it but now I have a really sore throat. Boo hoo. I love Reagan in those puffy overalls!
Noah loves to watch TV but is now on a PBS show thing. He loves Cat in the Hat. He is actually scared of Tangled which is too bad because I don't mind watching that one!
One sick kid is hard enough, I can't imagine TWO! You need a vacation! We have to limit the TV time too, it's such a nice break some days though. We had a friend who would give her kid a pack of tissues in the car because it would keep him busy forever - funny!
We loved all of the posts. Glad the girls are feeling better. They are so adorable and we miss them so much. So glad we get to skype. Loved Reagan being caught in the tissues.
Post a Comment