Myah has been loving the warm weather. She loves being outside so winter is hard...I'm too much of a wimp to be out in the cold very long. Here are some of the things Myah has been enjoying a lot lately.
Of course Myah was too busy playing so she refused to look. Nana has since this picture bought a bigger pool. Every time we go over Myah wants to swim or be in the sprinkler.
Whenever we go to Smiths, Myah loves to push one of their little carts. She's really good at it and I don't mind having the extra cart space!
Myah is definitely a singer! The first video is one of her favorite songs- 'I Love to See the Temple'. The next is one is 'The Wise Man and the Foolish Man.' I didn't know she knew it very well until this video. I love her little voice.



2 comments:
Oh my. I love hearing her sing. So sweet.
Meine Gute! What a voice!(yours is great, too, Linds!) Only listened to it 3-4 times so far. Keep it up, girls! Nice video work, Justin!
Post a Comment