Thursday, August 7, 2014

I love to see the Temple

Myah always asks to see the Temple, especially when we're driving on the freeway. She loves the Primary song about it and sings it so well. So we finally went and walked on the grounds of the Bountiful Temple. We have tickets to go to the Ogden open house in September and I think she'll enjoy actually going in to a Temple!
 
 I'll also add in this post that Reagan loves Daddy time. She loves making him laugh and having his attention. He was animating at the computer in the next two pictures and she was just enjoying being close to him.

And of course Justin helps the girls be daring!


5 comments:

Katie said...

You are one brave mama, letting Justin do daring things with the girls! And Reagan is a strong girl, hanging from the shower rod!

I love the pictures of everyone at the temple. And I love to hear Myah sing "I love to see the temple." She has such a pretty, sweet voice!

Rachel said...

Beautiful temple pictures! And it's amazing how strong Reagan is!

Ruth Ann said...

I know Daddy's play differently - but seeing Reagan hand from the shower rod is just way beyond my comfort zone! The pictures at the temple are wonderful. Next time you come up here we can go walk the grounds at the Logan Temple too. I know you will all enjoy the Ogden Temple Open house. We go next week for our anniversary.

Rick and Georgia said...

Oooh we love these pics. Love them all but esp the family at the temple. Looks like a beautiful day Linds.

The Tews said...

How fun, she is going to think going inside the temple is pretty cool! :)