Lovin the princess shoes from Christmas.
Matchy, matchy.
I assembled a better and nicer-looking shelving unit for the toys. I was so proud!
Date to the Cheesecake Factory!
Reagan helping daddy with some woodwork.
(Myah fell off her bike on purpose, just so you aren't worried. She likes to do that a lot!)
I watched a friends' two kids for a day and Myah was in baby heaven! Jack is 4 months old and Myah loved helping him in any way! She was with him pretty much the entire day. I think she's baby-hungry. She's always asking when we're going to have another baby or saying things like, "when we have our nother baby, what will we name her?" or "when we have our nother baby I'll feed him because I'll be bigger."
Reagan has caught on how to use daddy's animation tool. She wanted to watch a video he had shown her and she took matters into her own hands to try to play it again.
The PET STORE! The girls were in heaven with all the animals! Reagan loved the ferrets the best. She also loved the dogs that would come in with their owners.
Myah loved the animals but I think this squeaky toy might have been her highlight!
I can't believe January is over already!
I can't believe January is over already!























1 comment:
I love the pictures. I especially liked Myah's little snowman and the one with the girls sticking their legs through the stair banister.
Post a Comment