Farmington Station
Always a fun place to go! The girls loved the fountains, as usual. I could stay at this fountain area for hours! It's so relaxing...the nice chairs, fountain shows, jazz music, playground...I just love it!
On the way to the car Reagan refused to hold anyone's hand but Myah's. She does that every so often and I think it's adorable.
Dinosaur Parkway
(Not sure if that's what it's called, but that's what I call it!) This is right next to the Dinosaur park on 12th street in Ogden. They have this nice path by the river that wraps around the dinosaur park.
Our perfect spot for lunch!
Throwing rocks into the river...doesn't get much better than that!
I think this picture shows their exhaustion at the end pretty well.
And I have to throw this picture in. Myah and Reagan love this car that Nana and Papa got for the kids to drive at their house. Reagan loves helping Myah steer (can you see her little hand on the wheel with Myah's?) and they could probably drive it for hours! My, oh my, I love watching these girls play together!












2 comments:
You are always doing fun things! We need to check out Farmington Station sometime, it looks cool. (and Justin is growing a beard, awesome!)
How fun! I love little outings like that too. I love you short hair Lindsey! and Justin's beard~how awesome!
Post a Comment