Wednesday, March 11, 2015

February Fun

February was unusually warm so we were able to do a lot of fun things outside...and inside!
Nana and Papa G's house to swim!
The Calder girls and kids went up and had a great time swimming!

                                                                 Strange smile, but cute position!
Layton Park with Cousins
 
 
Safe Kids Fair
This was at the South Towne Expo Center. It sounded fun, so we went! And it WAS fun! The girls loved it and loved all these mascot guys! (Notice that Reagan is always looking at the mascot!)
Making Crowns
Babysitting
 My 28th B-Day!

 


4 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Fun! And Reagan just suddenly grew up! So cute!

Katie said...

I just always love the pictures you post! I also appreciate that you pointed out Reagan was always looking at the mascot. I think I would have missed it otherwise and that is just too cute to miss!

The Tew Clan said...

Too fun! Hope you had a great birthday!

Rachel said...

I love the pictures. Reagan is so enthralled with those mascots!