Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter Time!

The past month has been nice because we haven't been sick! (Though as I'm writing this, Reagan and I are a bit sick). The weather has been great and we've had good times. So here are some of our pictures of the month.
Baby Sophia
Justin's brother, Tyler and Liesel had their first baby. Sophia is so adorable and Myah has been loving holding her whenever we see her. Reagan loves her too but on this particular day I think she thought we were switching her out!
Easter at Nana and Papa's
Everyone was terrified because Reagan was pushing the gas!
Cute girls
 Talking with friends out the window!
Ready for church...though they look like it's the first day of school.
Reagan has decided a few nights a week to not sleep so well through the night anymore. So I have to lie down a lot!
Helping daddy
Justin was cleaning his gun the day after he and I had gone shooting and Myah wanted to help! She really wants to go shooting but I know the noise alone would scare her. We'll wait a few more years and then go with a .22 but Justin has been teaching her about gun safety.
 Easter!
...more Easter pictures to come with my parents getting home from their mission!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

How were your girls already dressed for the Easter hunt?! And I'm amazed Myah can sit on that window all so well, it doesn't look deep enough.

Rachel said...

How were your girls already dressed for the Easter hunt?! And I'm amazed Myah can sit on that window all so well, it doesn't look deep enough.

Rick and Georgia said...

Fun pictures