This morning Reagan told me she needed to go potty and started getting undressed. So I took off her diaper, put her on the pot, and sure enough she went potty! Then tonight before the girls' bath I asked Reagan if she needed to go potty and she said yes. I put her on (not expecting anything) and she went again! So exciting! I'm not sure if I want to muster up the energy to push this and get her all potty trained, but hopefully we can ease into it. I'm proud of her though!
Also, today the girls were playing in their room with the door shut for a long time...which could be a bad thing. So I got the camera to find out what mischief they were getting in to and I was pleasantly surprised! ...


3 comments:
I love how Reagan shut you back out. We're reading Mom!
Way to go Reagan! And I love the video. So sweet! I love how Reagan came to explain what they were doing before she closed the door.
She'll be in big girl undies in no time! That's awesome!! Such a cute video of them reading. (with their picnic "lunch" all set out beside them!)
Post a Comment