A cute video, but for some reason, I can't hear any sound. Is it just my computer?
So precious! Rachel, I'm afraid the problem may be your computer, the sound worked on mine.
Sorry Rach, the sound actually didn't work when I first uploaded it. It's good now!
I love those little squeaks and squeals! We call Mabel our baby pterodactyl. (yes, I had no idea it was spelled like that!)
PS: Your blog is super cute - you have inspired me to start updating mine again. Facebook is so much easier and faster but I do miss blogging.
Lindsey, we just loved this video! She is precious and wants to talk with you for sure! Can't wait to see her again before too long! love all of you Nana and Papa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A cute video, but for some reason, I can't hear any sound. Is it just my computer?
So precious! Rachel, I'm afraid the problem may be your computer, the sound worked on mine.
Sorry Rach, the sound actually didn't work when I first uploaded it. It's good now!
I love those little squeaks and squeals! We call Mabel our baby pterodactyl. (yes, I had no idea it was spelled like that!)
PS: Your blog is super cute - you have inspired me to start updating mine again. Facebook is so much easier and faster but I do miss blogging.
Lindsey, we just loved this video! She is precious and wants to talk with you for sure! Can't wait to see her again before too long!
love all of you Nana and Papa
Post a Comment