This year I'm extra excited for Christmas because we have a new member of the family to focus on. Holidays are more fun now that Myah's here! We put up our Christmas decor last week (or the week before) and I think it looks great! It's always nice to have some extra twinkle lights to spice up our apartment!
So here's our tree and stockings...hung by the tree with care.
We tried to get some pics of Myah with the tree in the background but she kept craning her neck to look at the tree and not us! (These are probably cuter!)
Yay for Christmas!
This is Justin and Myah's new trick. Justin holds Myah's feet and balances her while she stands on her own! (He's careful!)
She just loves staring at the tree. She especially loves it when I let her touch the tree!
1 comment:
I love that Myah was more interested in the tree than the camera! She is so cute!
Post a Comment