Let me just say, I love being a mom! I think it's amazing that we are blessed with fresh, newborn babies and we get to see them soak everything in like sponge. It's been so amazing to see Myah learn all that she has: from learning how to nurse, to eating off a spoon. From learning how to control her limbs better, to rolling over. It's been so amazing and I know there's only more to come. I love it! Justin and I are amazed at this process.
Myah loves this old Vitamin D drop bottle. The top is squeezable and she loves chewing/sucking on it. One of her favorite toys! I think it's hilarious to see her hold it on her own!
2 comments:
She is such a cutie! Love her so much!
It's like a mini-bottle. I will have to see if Noah likes his old Vitamin D bottles.
Post a Comment