Myah has reached some great milestones in the past week. First, we started feeding her her first solid food...rice cereal. It's a hit! I try to give her a little bit every day and she does really well with it. I've been feeding it to her for a week now and today when I fed her, she remember the whole spoon-in-mouth thing really well! I love feeding her and seeing her cute faces!
The other thing is that she's rolling over from her tummy now. She rolled over for the first time last Tuesday (Dec. 27th). What a big girl she's turning in to!
Of course I have to throw in some bath pictures! She really likes her baths...especially when there's a wash cloth or rubber ducky to suck on!
2 comments:
So Cute! I love the bath pictures. Look at those beautiful blue eyes.
I love how she's watching the camera in the second bath picture!
Post a Comment