Monday, June 18, 2012

Aunt Kristy, holy pajamas, and vacuuming

A few weeks ago my mom, Myah, and I visited my sister Kristy. She had surgery previously so we went to hang out for a bit. We had such a good time just chillin' and Myah had a good time with her Aunt...as you can tell in these next pictures.
Snggle-time before Myah's nap
One evening I put on some hand-me-down pajamas we got from neighbors. This is what we quickly found:
 These are holy pajamas!

 Lastly, I would like to discuss vacuuming. Myah hates it! If I wait to vacuum until Justin gets home from work, then he holds her while she clings to him like a monkey that's being attacked by an aligator! Justin loves this time because it's always nice to be snuggled to death by a baby!
Recently I haven't wanted to wait until Justin gets home to vacuum. So I've been putting Myah in our baby backpack and strapping her to my front. She still hates when I turn the vacuum on, but she ends up calming down and just relaxing while I vacuum. It's quite cute! This is us after vacuuming:

1 comment:

The Tews said...

Those toes are so adorable! I go through all sorts of antics to make Mabel think the vacuum (and the blender) aren't going to attack her. Glad to know I am not alone!