I love to eat. I love the tastes, smells, company, feelings, and everything that embodies eating. This was actually a huge problem when I went off to college and gained 30 lbs.!
| Here's me on the right with three of my roommates, doing what we did best! |
I had to learn how to enjoy eating while not over-doing it and was able to lose the weight. I've had a pretty healthy relationship with food for about 5 years now. Anyway, Myah loves to eat, of course. But she especially loves to play with her food. She loves to take a bite and then put a bite of food on the table and repeat the process. (Notice all the food around her!)
Don't you just love all the spaghetti sauce covering her? It looks like she's just slaughtered a man!
This past week Myah has started making me laugh a ton when she eats. She'll tense up for short bouts (as seen in this above picture and this video). She just started doing this on her own, even though Justin claims he taught it to her!
1 comment:
Hee hee. I love the innocent can of whipped cream in your picture with your roommates. Myah is a doll!
Post a Comment