Monday, June 11, 2012

Our good sport!


I debated about putting this video on my blog...but it is so funny that I gave in. Please don't think less of us because we scare Myah! We've always had fun scaring her a little bit and she has always laughed. This was a bit of a bigger scare (as you can tell by her horrified face) but she did think it was funny. Even today she kept walking around corners and started laughing with anticipation of being scared...even if nothing happened. She still loves us!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. I watched this three times.
1st: I'm impressed with how well she walks!!
2nd: I'm impressed that she laughed instead of cried!
3rd: I love that Justin said, "This is the last time."

Myah is the cutest little girl!

Katie said...

PS. I just read the post and I think it is hilarious that she walks around corners prepared to be scared!

Rachel said...

She is going to be one tough cookie!

Britt said...

I LOVE THIS!!! We like to scare Lucy too...she laughs so hard!