I love sharp knives; just for making meals...nothing scary! I like to cook, but I think the main reason I love it is because I get to chop up veggies and such! My favorite thing to make is stir-fry with chicken or sausage and lots of veggies because I get to grab a nice cutting board and my favorite butcher's knife and chop, chop, chop. I must say, I'm pretty good because it's so sharp! Here she is:
| My beloved knife |
I have two knife blocks full of knives, plus part of a drawer full. I don't need anymore, but the other day at Walmart, they had a demo man there giving a promotion for a set of Forever Sharp knives that will never dull! I watched his demo and then tried them out and I was sucked in...so I bought a set.
More to add to my collection. I guess I can throw out my dull knives I never use. The next night Justin and I used the steak knives for our roast and veggies (which of course I used my butcher's knife to chop before putting them in the crock-pot), and with each cut we'd oooh and awww! They sliced without any effort! It's nice to have sharp knives you can depend on!
2 comments:
WE got sucked into that one at Sam's CLub once, I actually think it was a good buy. I like them. I need a chopper knife.
I love good sharp knives. Our are getting dull so I need to find a good buy. Or a working sharpener.
Post a Comment