We had a scare on Saturday night: (notice blood around mouth)
Myah fell pretty hard on the corner of a shelf right on her mouth. Her mouth was gushing blood and when looking at her, there was so much blood covering her teeth that I thought she'd knocked her top teeth out! She was very freaked out so I held her and tried to keep her distracted with a show and a popsicle (after the bleeding mostly stopped). Her lip got very swollen; so much that when she smiled you couldn't see any of her top teeth. After inspection, she cut part of her gums and her lip, but it's been healing nicely and today the swelling is almost gone. She's loved having lots of popsicles and ice though!
Besides that, it's been pretty calm around here. She still loves helping me cook.
She also loves climbing on and sitting in her old car seat and playing with the stuff around it.
And of course she LOVES to be outside. She'll constantly say "ou-side" and bring me her shoes. I could hear her say that word all day! So we do go out a lot...luckily it's nicer weather this week. This bike was given to us from a lady at Justin's work. It's way too big for her, but she loves sitting on it while we push! Her little legs don't reach the pedals all the way, so they just dangle! We think it looks hilarious!
As for me and the pregnancy, I'm pretty miserable already and am not sure how I'm going to last 8 more weeks (if I go to 40 weeks). For my future reference I'm going to list why...so skip ahead if I sound too whiny! I have heart-burn most of the day and night, my nose is always stuffed (it was the entire last pregnancy too), I'm always exhausted, I get really intense upper-back pain that makes me nauseous, I feel like my belly is going to break open from the stretching, and the other usual discomforts like not sleeping well, pressure, peeing all the time, etc. I'm so excited to be done and have her here! I do love feeling her move all the time (even though many times it hurts!). I even like feeling her hiccups at this point. I went to an appointment yesterday, and she's estimated to weigh 3 lb, 9 oz right now and everything looks great! I'll stop complaining now...


.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
So cute! I love how she makes the sounds as she goes over the cracks in the sidewalk. And her little dangling feet are adorable!
I'm sorry you feel lousy. I feel like I've been a big complainer this pregnancy and I'm barely into it! I hope the next 8 weeks go by quickly for you!
Post a Comment