Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Upper 20's

A few weeks ago I turned 26. I am officially in my upper 20's, which is very strange to me. We had a little party at the Calders which was fun...but I forgot the camera! Then last Saturday we celebrated with the Tew side...also much fun! 
 I asked the girls where the camera was in this picture. (Notice the massive plate of food I got for Myah. I thought I got way too much but she ate the entire plate plus seconds on some items! She was sitting in her chair eating most of the evening being a bottom-less pit!)
 My favorite kind of b-day cake: fun-fetti with the fun-fetti frosting!


 Justin and I thought it was so cute to see Myah sitting Indian-style in her chair.
This pic was taken at the Calders a while ago, but I thought I'd throw it in. Myah and Noah are doing "touch-down" with Papa!


1 comment:

The Tews said...

Yay - so glad you got such great pictures! Mabel is going to LOVE watching that video tomorrow...she has been "talking" about blowing out the candles since Saturday. Myah did eat a lot! She is such a good eater, that is awesome. :) Happy 26th and many more!