Monday, March 18, 2013

Play time!

First off, I'm 30 weeks along now, so I'm sure time will fly until the baby gets here!
 Second, the weather last week was amazing! Seems like every blog I've seen lately has park pictures. Here are ours from one of the days.
 Myah loves to go down slides and swing. She could go all day! This park didn't have a baby swing, but a few other parks we've gone to have, and she loves that!
I think it's amazing how little kids are so quick to be friends. Any time there's any kids around, they are like magnets to each other and it's like they've been friends forever. A good lesson for us all! This was her little friend this day and it was cute to see him wanting to do everything with her!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big Myah is getting! I love the picture of her in the yellow tunnel and the one where she is swinging with Justin.

Katie said...

So fun! I'm glad it's been warm so you can get out and go to the park. We were finally able to go to the park today and Porter loved the slide.

The Tews said...

30 weeks?! Your pregnancy is going by fast for me. :) You look great! Yay for park days! We are soooo happy the weather is warming up.