Me and Reagan a week after she was born. I couldn't quite get her to fit well...hence the smashed face...
...then she spit-up on me.
And here's our little family.
Myah still wants to be with Reagan all the time. She gives Reagan about a thousand kisses a day. Whenever Reagan cries, she tries to make her happy by giving Reagan her binkie and talking cute to her. There are times when Reagan cries a lot, so Justin and I just lay her down and let her cry. Myah will look at us as if to say, "aren't you going to do something?" And when we don't, she takes it into her own hands to try to cheer up Reagan. She's such a good big sister.
Justin and his girls on Father's Day.







3 comments:
So cute. Love the family pictures. Linds, you look great!
I love the picture with her eyes open! And Myah helping her with tummy time. I think times when they are just crying anyway are great for tummy time!
What a precious family! I too love the picture of Reagan with her eyes open - I think yo have a red head!
Post a Comment