Wednesday, December 11, 2013

6 months

On November 23rd Reagan turned 6 months old (I'm a bit late on this post)! Even though she sleeps terribly at night, she's a very happy girl who makes me smile all day. She smiles all the time, loves to eat, and plays well by herself (or with Myah) for long stretches. 
 Myah and Reagan love each other so much! I love watching them together.
 Reagan says "ma-ma" quite a bit and just enjoys jabbering as loudly as she can. She sits up by herself (unless she lunges for a toy to the side of her). She doesn't roll around yet. She's done it both ways before but hasn't for a while; no matter how much tummy and floor time I give her! Personally, I think it's her chubbiness! In the past she rolled better from her back to her belly, but now I feel like pants constrict her huge tummy so she can't bring her legs up to roll like she needs to. If it wasn't so cold I'd keep her pants off more often! I love seeing those chubby legs!
Justin's Aunt Ali made Reagan and Myah hats, bunnies, and a purse and we love them! Myah wants Reagan, and herself, to constantly wear the hats and gets upset when I take it off Reagan! They both look so cute in them. 
Reagan grabs everything in sight and loves to explore it all. She especially loves remotes (or anything with buttons) and tries to lunge for the remotes from my arms when I'm walking past the couch with her...I have to hold her tight! Her 6 months stats were:
Weight: 18 lbs 7 oz (90%)
Height: 27 in (90%)
Head Circumference: 17 in (70%)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Reagan is such a cutie! I can't believe she's six months old! I agree with you and Justin, I think Reagan and Savannah have similar faces. A family resemblance!