Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Little Mama

The other day I put Reagan in the toy saucer and put on Sesame Street for Myah while I showered. When I was about done, I heard Reagan crying (which I wasn't concerned about because she just likes to be in my presence; I mean, who doesn't? ...kidding). Next thing I know, Myah has opened the shower curtain and we have this conversation:
Myah (with very concerned face): "Where'd Reagan's binkie go?"
Me: "Oh, I put the one she likes on the shelf. But there's one in her crib."
Myah: "Oh, ok."
Myah left and a minute later came back holding a binkie and we continued our conversation.
Myah: "This one?"
Me: "Yes! Thank you."
When I went to see the action, I saw this:  
Myah had given Reagan her binkie and was sitting right in front of her telling her that it was ok. It was so sweet to see Myah take care of her baby sister. She was sincerely concerned.

3 comments:

The Tews said...

Such a great big sister! That is really sweet.

Ruth Ann said...

Love this Lindsey - what a conversation and what a sweetheart to take such care of Reagan! Can't wait to see your family at Christmas - come this way soon.

Rachel said...

So sweet!