On Sept. 11th Justin flew to South Carolina to work for 3 months to animate for a film studio. This was the night before he left. ...Sad. We put the girls to bed at my parents so I could take Justin to the airport early the next morning. Unfortunately I woke up sick and passed out due to anxiety of him leaving and not eating fast enough so I couldn't take him. Justin's dad luckily was willing to come and took him at 5 am.
We're all doing well, though we miss each other like crazy! I am so proud of Justin always providing for us even when it will be really hard. I love you, babe.

3 comments:
AAAAAGGGGHH!!! Good luck!!! Six weeks was super hard for us. And oddly, it didn't even get easier when we got back together because it was like we had to figure out combining our schedules all over again, haha. But hopefully all these things we do are worth it, right?!?! Call me if you need someone to chat to, or email me or anything! It's rough! You are such an amazing mom, you can do it!
Oh my gosh, you passed out?!?! So sorry!! We are praying that this time goes by fast!
You two are so amazing!
Post a Comment