I think I have officially hit the point where I am ready to not be pregnant! I'm 36 weeks and am getting worn down. Now that it is hot, I am miserable! Feet and ankles swollen and sore, belly hurting more, labor pains in my back and legs, and I'm very tired. I also feel really out of it! I went to work for a little bit today and then to the grocery store and the whole time I felt like I was in this different realm. Hopefully I didn't say anything weird to my co-workers, the patients, or the store clerk!
One problem has been allieviated though! Last night my mom, dad, and brother came over and brought an air conditioning unit to save us from the heat of our apartment since it doesn't have air conditioning (I didn't know it didn't have AC when we got the apartment...). It's working great and it is absolutely amazing not to be sweating any time I'm home! Thank you so much mom, dad, and Brady!
I am so excited for our baby to be here in a month! I still love feeling her move and even her many hiccup episodes because that means she's doing well, but it will be nice not to be pregnant! I shouldn't complain much because I haven't had terrible pain I hear pregnant women complain about. I attribute that to my exercises and trying to stay healthy. I also shouldn't complain because I was blessed to be able to get pregnant and I am so excited to start our famliy. But either way, I'm pregnant and I think that gives me the right to compain!!
3 comments:
You go girl! I am so glad about the AC because I was hot and it was winter. Can't wait till your bundle of joy arrives!
I'm so excited to meet my new niece! Hang in there, you can do it!
We are looking forward to having all three of you for the weekend. You can sit in my chair and put your feet up and it is nice and cool downstairs! You are going to be a great Mom - These are the last days you and Justin will have alone - so glad you are willing to share some of them with us. love you.
Post a Comment