Friday, June 8, 2012

It finally happened!

I thought Myah would never learn to crawl (I'm not anxious for her to be mobile, but my back hurts from walking around with her all day!) and would go straight to walking, but yesterday she finally army crawled for the first time! She was pretty good for it being her first time. The problem for her was that once she'd get the ball she wanted, she'd clap for herself and have to go fetch it again! 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

There she goes! I feel sorry that the ball kept getting away from her. Now you need to start hiding dangerous stuff! Good luck.

The Tews said...

That is so cute! LOVE IT! The clapping is adorable too.

Katie said...

I love that she kept clapping! She is so cute!

Jaycee said...

Absolutely precious! Love my Myah Lou!

Ruth Ann said...

Papa and I watched it over and over again! She is so adorable and we love her joy and accomplishment! Can't wait to see her again - soon we hope! love you