Monday, June 25, 2012

A real highchair!

We finally bought a real highchair! But when we opened the box, we found a Myah instead!
 We've just been using Myah's bumbo with the bumbo tray (as seen in all the posts where Myah's eating) and putting it on the table for her eating station. I figured that now Myah is about a year old and can move herself around in the bumbo, it's time for an actual highchair!
 She seems to really like it. She really enjoys the huge tray to play with her food on compared to her tiny bumbo tray. It's also a 2-in-1 highchair. The chair part removes from the legs and it can be a booster seat on a kitchen chair.
 I'm really excited about it! You'd think it was Christmas for me. For the next few days after I set it up, I kept walking by the kitchen just to look! I had to rearrange our kitchen to make a space for it, but I'm excited about that change too. Change is always nice!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

She looks so happy about it that she is near tears!

The Tews said...

That is awesome that it converts to a booster. We need one of those! I can't believe she was so good in her Bumbo all this time - Mabel would always try to flip out of hers so we had to stop using it months ago. :(